Dermaplaning Training Course
Dermaplaning is a very popular exfoliation treatment and growing in demand in the industry. During this service a small hand held tool is used to easily shave off dead skin cells, while removing any vellus hair (peach fuzz) from the clients face. In this training class, you will learn
- Who is your ideal client for dermaplaning.
- What is dermaplaning and how is it done safely and effectively.
- Why should you offer dermaplaning, and why will your clients want this service.
- Where are the places on the face that should be dermaplaned.
- When is dermaplaning the appropriate treatment to choose and offer.
Class sizes are limited, giving each student individualized attention and the environment to learn at each individuals pace.
The course includes:
- Hands-on Training. Watch a demonstration, receive a treatment and give a treatment.
- Dermaplaning Training Reference Manual
- Certification of Completion
- Dermaplaning Tools (handle and blades) to start treating your clients immediately.
Individual classes available upon request. Student rates available upon request.