Hollywood Esthetics provides specialized facials in Hollywood, Florida. We get to know your skin and provide a range of facial treatments, from basic facials, to microdermabrasion, to chemical peels. Every client’s needs are unique, and the trained estheticians at Hollywood Esthetics are here to guide you on the right path to healthy skin.
The right esthetician to perform your facial will take into account your personal needs: from taking the time to understand exactly what your skin needs, evaluating your skin type, identifying and removing impurities, tightening your skin, and taking steps to help you coming out feeling soft and glowing. Sometimes all is needed is a good facial, and sometimes deeper exfoliation techniques like microdermabrasion or a chemical peel are the solution. The facial estheticians at Hollywood Esthetics in Hollywood, Florida take the time to understand your personal needs and offer solutions that are just right for your skin. We offer facials, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels in Hollywood, Florida.
Benefits of a Facial in Hollywood, Florida
What are the benefits of getting a facial in Hollywood, Florida? For many, facials are an important part of monthly skin self-care. For younger skin, facials are an important preventative against fine lines, wrinkles, and damage to the skin. If you experience acne or other issues, a facial can help. As your skin ages, facials can address blemishes, undereye dark circles, signs of tiredness, signs of sun damage and more. Your facial esthetician at Hollywood Facials can take the time to get to know your skin, offer tailored solutions to your needs, and help you leave feeling soft and refreshed.
What are some key benefits of facials?
• Facials Help with Stress Reduction. The massage your esthetician performs during a facial can reduce stress. According to the journal Biomedical Research, individuals who had a 45 minute facial experienced stress reduction, improved mood, and activated clients’ sympathetic nervous system. What does this mean? It means you leave feeling less stressed and good. So, if you’re feeling a little overworked, need to take a “me-day,” or need some much-needed self-care, Hollywood Esthetics offers facials in Hollywood that can help you detox and de-stress.
• Facials Reduce the Signs of Aging. Facials can keep your skin tight and youthful looking. Our facials in Hollywood performed by skilled estheticians can improve blood flow through skin massage, and use various techniques to giving you a more youthful glow. Good skin doesn’t just happen. Proper regular skin care is essential, but a regular monthly facial can keep you looking young and feeling younger.
• Facials as Detox. Hollywood Esthetics offers facials in Hollywood that can detox your skin of impurities. Some of us do juice cleanses to detox our bodies, but we may not realize that our skin also needs a regular detox from time to time. Pollution, oils, and other impurities can build up on your skin. A proper exfoliation, cleanse, and the use of the right balance of extracts can give your skin the detox it needs during your facial in Hollywood.
• Facials Treat Acne. Suffer from acne? The skilled estheticians at Hollywood Esthetics can help you. While it might be tempting to pop that pimple, extractions should only be performed by skilled facialists. A facial in Hollywood can help reduce acne and scarring. If you have blackheads and whiteheads that need removal, it may be time to get a Hollywood facial.
• Facials Can Eliminate Dark Circles Under Your Eye. If you have dark bags under your eyes, a facial may be able to help. The skin under the eye is sensitive. A Hollywood facial can treat this skin and help you leave feeling rested and good.
• Facials Can Remove Dark Spots on Your Skin. Exposure to sun and elements can leave your skin looking blotchy. A Hollywood facial at Hollywood Esthetics can leave you feeling good and tackle blemishes.
These are just some of the ways that a facial in Hollywood can leave you feeling and looking your best. Hollywood Esthetics has trained facialists who are here to help. Contact us today to book your appointment.
Microdermabrasion in Hollywood
Microdermabrasion is a minimally-invasive procedure that gently removes the top layer of your skin, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles, removing age spots, treating stretch marks, smoothing out acne scars, addressing uneven skin tone, and addressing sun damage. Microdermabrasion can also exfoliate the skin and make your skin appear more youthful and even in tone. If you have melasma, a common skin problem resulting in dark patches on your skin, microdermabrasion can help. During the microdermabrasion procedure, the top layer of your skin is gently sanded away, leaving your skin below feeling youthful and glowing.
During the microdermabrasion treatment in Hollywood, your Hollywood Esthetics esthetician will treat your skin and perform a deep exfoliation process using a specialized device. This deep exfoliation can leave you skin feeling healthier, youthful, and soft. Your esthetician at Hollywood Esthetics will review your needs, and offer you a treatment plan that is right for you.
Chemical Peels in Hollywood, Florida
A chemical peel in Hollywood, Florida can leave your skin feeling healthy and rejuvenated. Chemical peels have a range of important benefits. Among them, they can reduce the appearance of fine lines on your skin, can treat the damage caused by the sun and UV exposure, can reduce the appearance of acne scars and other facial scars, can treat acne, can eliminate dark spots on the skin due to sun damage, pregnancy, or the use of birth control pills, and can leave your skin feeling youthful, soft, and glowing.
Your esthetician at Hollywood Esthetics will consult and take a look at your skin’s needs and offer you the type of chemical peel that’s right for you. Your esthetician will ask you questions about your health and take a look at your skin. There are various types of chemical peels, from light chemical peels to deep chemical peels. Reach out to the estheticians at Hollywood Esthetics to schedule your Hollywood, Florida chemical peel today.
Contact Hollywood Esthetics to Book Your Facial Today
The skilled estheticians at Hollywood Esthetics are here to help you feel and look your best. We understand that every client’s needs are unique. Whether you’re coming for a facial to help you detox your skin, de-stress, and relax, or are here to treat a specific condition or issue like fine lines, acne, blackheads, whiteheads, sun spots, or dark circles, we are here to help.
We offer a range of facial treatments, from our standard facial, to our microdermabrasion and chemical peel treatments to address more serious skin damage and scarring, and to give you a deeper exfoliation process. Your esthetician will take a look at your skin and help guide you toward the best treatments for you. We offer specialized and tailored facial treatments to address conditions like:
- Dark Spots on the Face
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Whiteheads and blackheads
- And more.
Reach out to the estheticians at Hollywood Esthetics to book your facial today. We will leave your skin glowing, and leave you feeling and looking your best. We are here to book your next appointment. Regular facials can help protect your skin from aging, and can prevent acne or even treat acne. Book your facial in Hollywood at Hollywood Esthetics today.